Located in the center of New Zealand's largest city, the university consists of eight faculties (Arts, Sciences, Education, Engineering, Law, Business, Creative Arts and Industry, Medicine) and numerous research institutes and centers offering some 80 degree programs, including a number with a unique New Zealand focus, including Māori Studies, Pacific Studies, Wine Science, Environmental Science; and top-ranked subjects like Archaeology and Education.
Ten Bachelor of Engineering specializations accredited by Engineering New Zealand, a signatory of the Washington Accord. Recognizing engineering qualification in many countries.
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical and Materials Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Systems Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Engineering Science
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Dartmouth winter term (an X-term) (spring and possibly summer L-terms) or Dartmouth summer term (an X-term) and fall term (L-term)
- Corresponds to Auckland’s Semester 1 (mid-Feb through June) or Semester 2 (early July to mid November)
$6700 for a semester, including room, board, books, local transportation; plus round trip transportation to Auckland: approx. $1700-$2000.