- CHEM 5: General Chemistry I
- CHEM 6: General Chemistry II
- PHYS 13: Introductory Physics I
- PHYS 14: Introductory Physics II
Choose 2 courses, each from a different group.
- ENGS 131: Science of Solid State Materials
- PHYS 73: Introductory Condensed Matter Physics
- CHEM 108: Chemistry of Macromolecules: Physical Properties and Characterization
- CHEM 109: Chemistry of Macromolecules: Synthesis and Characterization
- If ENGS 133 is taken as a general requirement, then at least one elective must be taken from outside the Engineering Sciences department.
- Courses may require prerequisites in addition to those noted.
- No courses, other than those used as prerequisites to the minor, may be taken under the Non-Recording Option to satisfy requirements of the minor.
- Courses used in the major cannot be used in the minor.
- Satisfactory completion of the minor requires a grade point average of 2.0 in the courses suitable for satisfying the minor.
If you have any questions, or would like help, please contact: