Engineering Sciences Minor
Students can choose to complement a major in another discipline with a minor in Engineering Sciences.
- MATH 3: Calculus
- MATH 8: Calculus of Functions of One and Several Variables
- MATH 13: Calculus of Vector-Valued Functions
- PHYS 13: Introductory Physics I
- PHYS 14: Introductory Physics II
Choose one option.
- Courses may require prerequisites in addition to those noted.
- No courses, other than those used as prerequisites to the minor, may be taken under the Non-Recording Option to satisfy requirements of the minor.
- Courses used in the major cannot be used in the minor.
- Satisfactory completion of the minor requires a grade point average of 2.0 in the courses suitable for satisfying the minor.