Bachelor's DegreesBachelor of ArtsBachelor of EngineeringDual-Degree ProgramUndergraduate Admissions
Doctoral DegreesDoctor of PhilosophyPhD Innovation ProgramPhD + Doctor of MedicineGraduate Admissions
All Thayer Events
The Dartmouth AI Conference
9:00am - 4:00pm ET
Tuck School of Business
The Dartmouth AI Conference will bring together visionaries, thought leaders, and industry experts to dive into pressing issues, spark insightful conversations, and inspire actionable change. By participating in this conference, you'll gain relevant insights, expand your network, and position yourself as a driving force in the AI-enabled future.
Featured speakers include Aditya Bhasin Th'96, chief technology and information officer at Bank of America.
Free and open to Dartmouth affiliated students, faculty, staff, and alumni.
Attend the Dartmouth AI Conference to:
- Connect with pioneers and emerging talent in AI
- Learn about cutting-edge advancements and applications of AI across various sectors
- Participate in critical conversations about ensuring AI benefits society and mitigates risks
- Network with Dartmouth's diverse and vibrant community—students, faculty, staff, and alumni
- Discover why Dartmouth remains a leader in AI, fostering innovation and driving the conversation on responsible AI development
For more information, contact Carolyn Catomeris at firstname.lastname@example.org.