Bachelor's DegreesBachelor of ArtsBachelor of EngineeringDual-Degree ProgramUndergraduate Admissions
Doctoral DegreesDoctor of PhilosophyPhD Innovation ProgramPhD + Doctor of MedicineGraduate Admissions
All Thayer Events
Alumni Perspectives: Biotechnology Career Paths
5:15pm - 7:00pm ET
Rm 116, ECSC
A panel of Dartmouth and Thayer alumni from the biotech industry will discuss the breadth of career paths in this field, and the transformative developments occurring at the intersection of engineering, biology, medicine, and innovation. In an era when breakthroughs in protein engineering and drug discovery are reshaping the way we treat diseases, our panelists will share insights on the pivotal role they play in improving the availability of therapies for people worldwide.
Moderator: Samantha Truex '92 Th'93 Tu'95, CEO, Upstream Bio
- Amber Bryant Colon '12 Th'12, Associate VP, US Insulins and Baqsimi, Eli Lilly and Company
- Michaela Helble Th'17
- Jennifer Jarrett '92, COO, Arcus Biosciences
- Christopher Johnson '09 Th'11, Director of Manufacturing and Supply Chain, AOBiome Therapeutics
- Rohan Lathia Th'11, Sr. Director, Business Development and Market Insights, Upstream Bio
- John Ward Th'85 '86, Founder, Berry’s Brook Consulting
Pizza dinner to follow. Free and open to all.
For more information, contact Amy Keeler at email@example.com.