Statistical methodology; mixed models; nonlinear regression; statistical analysis of shapes and images; electrical impedance tomography; statistical image reconstruction; mathematical tumor regrowth modeling; non-convex optimization; partial differential equations with mixed boundary conditions
- Core Director, Dartmouth Center of Cancer Nanotechnology Excellence (CCNE)
- Member, American Statistical Society
- Member, American Mathematical Society
- Member, Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics (SIAM)
- Member, IEEE
- Member, Dartmouth Cancer Center
- Associate Editor, Mathematical Communications
- Associate Editor, The Open Statistic & Probability Journal
- Reviewer, NIH Peer Review Committee, 2010
- Demidenko, E. (2010). Statistical hypothesis testing for postreconstructed and postregistered medical images, SIAM Journal on Imaging Sciences, 2: 1049–1067.
- Demidenko, E. (2009). Three endpoints of in vivo tumour radiobiology and their statistical estimation, International Journal of Radiation Biology, 86: 164–173.
- Demidenko E, Williams BB, Swartz HM. (2009). Radiation dose prediction using data on time to emesis in the case of nuclear terrorism, Radiation Research 171: 310–319.
- Demidenko, E. (2006). Separable Laplace equation, magic Toeplitz matrix, and generalized Ohm's law. Applied Mathematics and Computation, 181: 1313–1327.
- Demidenko, E., Hartov, A., and Paulsen, K. (2004). Statistical estimation of resistance/conductance by electrical impedance tomography measurements. IEEE Transactions on Medical Imaging, 23: 829–838.
- Demidenko E. (2004). Kolmogorov-Smirnov test for image comparison. Lecture Notes in Computer Science 3046: 933–939.
- Demidenko, E. (2004). Mixed Models: Theory and Applications, New York, Wiley.