Deciphering patterns in digital behaviors, Professor George Cybenko separates the good from the bad.
By Michael Blanding
At 25, Thayer’s award-winning M.E.M. program comes of age.
By Anna Fiorentino
An enterprising student team brings an introductory class project to market.
By Kimberly Swick Slover
- Designing Our Future
By Dean Joseph J. Helble
The Great Hall
- Competition: New Roads at Formula Hybrid
- Curriculum: Human-Centered Design Minor
- Q&A: Professor Jane Hill
- I Want One of Those!
- Outreach: Design It! Build It!
- Investiture: Class of 2014
- Lab Reports
- Success Story: Sean Byrnes ’00, Cofounder, Flurry
- Expertise: Gabe Farkas Th'02, Director of Basketball Analytics, San Antonio Spurs
- Just One Question: What Was Your Greatest Experience at Thayer?
- Thayer Notes