ShopBot PRSalpha Sheet Router
- Fast, closed-loop Vexta alphaStep motors
- Reliable rack-and-pinion power transmission
- Impressive cutting speeds of up to 600 inches per minute
- Rapid transit speeds of 1,800 inches per minute.
- Step resolution of .0004”.
- Positional accuracy of +/- .002”.
- Sealed Industrial Control Box.
- Emergency Stop disconnect switch
- Z-zero Touch-Off Plate and XY Proximity Switches.
- Dust Skirt ready to onnect to your dust collector.
- Advanced ShopBot Control System software
- User-friendly ShopBot PartWorks Software Suite
- Create designs using the aspire modeling software by Vetric or any other design software like SOLIDWORKS.
- If the design was made in solidworks, import it into Aspire as a DXF.
- Create a tool path for shopbot machining in Aspire.
- Tutorials on how to use Aspire can be found here.