Job Announcements in Microengineering and related areas
MEMS PostDoc in micro- and meso-scale manipulation including design, fabrication, control, and testing of MEMS devices.
Engineering Faculty Positions at Dartmouth in MEMS
Dartmouth Physics Faculty Position in optical studies of nanostructures.
- Berkeley Post-Doc Thermomechanical and Optical MEMS.
- Director, Institute for Micromanufacturing (IfM) Louisiana Tech University
- Univ. of Colorado-Boulder MEMS Faculty Position
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory: Optical MEMS Engineer and Micro-fluidic systems Post-Doc.
Analog Devices, Inc.
CAD Software Engineer, MEMS CAD Engineer, and Senior CAD Engineer
employment opportunities at Analog Devices, Inc.
Employment Opportunity at
LIGA and thick film lithography Engineer/Scientist
employment opportunity in the Microdevices Laboratory
at JPL in Pasadena, California.
Postdoctoral Position at UC
funded by a four year grant, to design
and fabricate small cantilevers for Atomic Force Microscopy at the
University of California, Santa Barbara.
Application deadline: 30-Sep-1996.
Post-doc Position at the
Institute of Microtechnology Mainz GmbH (IMM)
in microtechnology and the
development of microfabricated sensors for scanning probe microscopy.
assembly technician with demonstrated expetise in silicon-based MEMS package development and device assembly.
- Redwood Microsystems MEMS process engineer, process technician, and test technician.
- IntelliSense Corporation has immediate openings for
Process Engineer I and Application Engineer positions.
- ASTEX Applied Science and Technology Inc, Woburn Ma (microwave plasma equipment)
Post-Doc Position in Japan National Research Laboratory of Metrology, Agency of Industrial Science and
Technology will offer a post-doctoral position in MEMS for 1 Oct 95 through
31 Mar 97
The UC Berkeley Microfabrication Laboratory is looking for a
process supervisor to provide process-engineering support for developing and monitoring circuit-process moduls, upgrading and characterizing processess, etc
Applications are solicited for a
MEMS postdoctoral research position at Caltech to focus upon the development of micron- to nanometer-scale
bioinstrumentation, and its application to targeted biological
investigations. A Ph.D. in the sciences or engineering is required.
Employment Opportunities at ISSYS
A few job openings at different levels (Ph.D., MS., BS., and technician) in
the fields of
MEMS and sensors
are available at Integrated Sensing Systems
(ISSYS) Incorporated, a small company located in Ann Arbor Michigan.
- Employment Opportunity at MCNC in MEMS processing and design for TechNet
- AIP American Institute of Physics Jobs.