Any Major Modified w/ Engineering Sciences Minor
Any major can be modified with Engineering Sciences.
- MATH 3: Introduction to Calculus
- MATH 8: Calculus of Functions of One and Several Variables
Choose one option.
- PHYS 13: Introductory Physics
- PHYS 3: General Physics I
- PHYS 4: General Physics II
- PHYS 3–4 must have been taken at Dartmouth. (AP credit not permitted.)
- Elective courses chosen must be coherent with the student’s major field of study and approved, upon petition, by the Chair of Engineering Sciences.
If you have any questions, or would like advice, please contact:
- Professor Doug Van Citters
- and the chair of the department of the major.