Bachelor's DegreesBachelor of ArtsBachelor of EngineeringDual-Degree Program
Master's DegreesMaster of ScienceMaster of EngineeringMaster of Engineering Management
Doctoral DegreesDoctor of PhilosophyPhD Innovation ProgramPhD + Doctor of Medicine
Startups listed byStartup Names Faculty Founders Research Programs
Patents listed byPatent Titles Faculty Inventors Research Programs
Student Rights and Responsibilities
Students with disabilities have a right to reasonable accommodations, as well as other rights, to help ensure equal access to Dartmouth Engineerings's education and activities. Students also have responsibilities to help Dartmouth meet our obligations.
- Reasonable accommodation to ensure equal access to Dartmouth Engineering's curriculum, programs and activities, and the programs and activities of Dartmouth College.
- Appropriate privacy regarding disability-related information.
- Engagement of the alternative resolution and/or formal grievance procedure to address accommodation discrimination.
- Non-discrimination by Thayer School of Engineering at Dartmouth and Dartmouth faculty and staff.
- With or without reasonable accommodations, meet the qualifications for and fulfill the essential institutional standards for courses, programs, and activities.
- Self-identify as an individual with a disability and follow published procedures for engaging the interactive process to obtain reasonable accommodations, academic adjustments, assistive technology, auxiliary aids, and services.
- Provide necessary documentation to establish disability and the need for accommodation to participate in courses, programs, services, and activities.
- Request accommodations from faculty, staff, or administration in a timely manner.