I hope you are all doing well and enjoying the snow if you are in the Upper Valley! Below is a consolidated list of important COVID-related information. Please let me know if you have questions.
- Monitor Dartmouth COVID-19 and Thayer School COVID-19 web-links including recently updated Thayer Facilities Use Information
- Observe Dartmouth Quarantine and Return to Campus Information if you have traveled out of New England (Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont) or you are coming to campus for the first time this academic year.
- If you are arriving from outside of New England, complete Dartmouth COVID-19 Testing on your arrival day, day 3, and day 7 (or as close to these days as possible based on test availability). You may enter campus buildings after receiving a negative test result from your day 7 test as long as you are symptom free.
- All students accessing campus are currently required to test once per week. This will increase to twice per week beginning Jan 3. Schedule your testing HERE.
- Review and sign Dartmouth’s Community Agreement form. See FAQ for more information. Many students completed this for fall term. You do not need to do this again.
- Complete daily Temperature Self-Assessment (TSA) on any day you plan to enter campus buildings.
Please contact me if you have completed all of the necessary requirements (quarantine, testing, Community Agreement) and you do not already have Thayer building access. Most Thayer staff will be on Holiday break from Dec 19 – Jan 3, but we will do our best to be responsive during that time.
Holly J. Wilkinson, P.E.
Assistant Dean for Academic and Student Affairs
Thayer School of Engineering at Dartmouth
+1 (603) 646-3483