Trip to Norwich
*if you are interested in playing in the March open band, please contact Carol Compton about a band workshop preceeding that dance
- Carol Compton on keyboard, accordion, and recorders,
- Thal Aylward on Violin and Viola
- The March dance will feature larger open band*, lead by Carol Compton
4th Sunday January-February, 5th Sunday March, 3rd Sunday April
January 25, February 22, March 29, April 19
(In 25 years we have never canceled due to a snowstorm, but if unsure you may check here or call 802-785-4121)
Tracy Hall, Norwich, Vermont
- All dances will be taught. No partner needed. All are welcome.
- Clean, non-marking, soft-soled shoes only (or socks).
$7.00 for adult members of Muskeg Music or CDSS.
$4.00 for age 25 and under.
- For more information call: (802) 785-4121(Chris)
Directions to Tracy Hall (300 Main Street, corner of Church and Main):
From I-91 Norwich/Hanover exit (exit 13): turn west off the ramp
(away from the bridge) and proceed half a mile into Norwich.
Tracy Hall is a large building on the corner,
next to the white Congregational Church. Please enter the hall
through the side door near the church, and proceed downstairs to change shoes.