Abstract submission is now closed
Dates and Deadlines
- Abstract submission opens: August 1, 2013
- Abstract submission deadline: November 20, 2013
- Notification of abstract acceptance: December 15, 2013
- All abstracts must be submitted in English.
- The title should be in BLOCK CAPITALS and followed on the next line by the authors and affiliations (see the example in the abstract template file below).
- Abstracts must be no longer than one page.
- Use Times 12 point font.
- Include 1 inch margins in all directions.
- Neither diagrams nor tables are allowed in the abstract.
- Your abstract will appear in print as submitted.
- Download an abstract template file (Word).
- Fill out the information as described above.
- Save the abstract as a PDF file, including your last name and abstract title in the filename, e.g., Smith_The_Physics_and_Chemistry_of_Ice.pdf.
- Submit your abstract using the form below, indicating your preference for an oral or poster presentation.