Milling--ProtoTRAK SMX Control
- Advanced capability
- Easy transition between manual, two-axis and three-axis CNC
- Always easy to learn and use – even the most advanced operations
- Configure the control to your needs
- Slab milling: The axis of cutter rotation is parallel to the workpiece surface to be machined.
- Face milling: The cutter is mounted on a spindle having an axis of rotation perpendicular to the surface of the workpiece.
- End milling: The cutter rotates on an axis vertical to the workpiece. Can be used to produce flat surfaces and various shapes.
- Other processes include: form milling and straddle milling.