Turning--ProtoTRAK SLX Control
- Advanced capability
- Easy transition between manual and CNC
- Easy to learn and use – even the most advanced operations
- Configure the control to your needs
- Facing: Produce a flat surface at the end of the part
- Boring: enlarge a hole made by previous process or tubular workpiece or to produce internal grooves.
- Drilling: to create holes
- Parting: cutting off a piece from the end of a part
- Threading: to produce internal and external threads in workpieces
- Knurling: to produce a regularly shaped roughness or cylindrical surfaces, as in making knobs.
- Reaming: an operation used to make an existing hole dimensionally more accurate than it can be by drilling alone.
- Aluminum alloys
- Magnesium alloys
- Copper alloys
- Stainless steels
- High-temperature alloys
- Titanium alloys
- Cast irons