- Pipette jug
Disposal when full:
- Obtain an empty (reuse) 1 gallon container from bottom wire shelf to the left of door from gowning area,
- find a hazardous waste label on top of the acid cabinet and photoresist and MF319 labels on the side of acid cabinet
- Copy contents from waste label on old container to new label and afix labels on new container
- Place old container in secondary containment bin in gowning room, next to outside door (next to cardboard sharps box)
- Contact Dartmouth EHS (email to firstname.lastname@example.org)and ask for pickup in Room C223 gowning area.
- Photoresist saturated wipes and aluminum foil
Disposal when full: transfer to large waste bin on bottom wire shelf just outside litho room door.