Ohas Scout 400g electronic BALANCE SC4010
Reproduced in part for student use from Ohas instruction brochure.
- .1g readability
- .1g repeatability,
- +-.1g linearity,
- 103% overrange,
- 3s stabilization time,
- Temperature drift (per oC):
.02% sensitivity +.5g zero,
- operation temp: 10-40C,
- operation RH: 10-85%,
- TURN ON: Press REZERO ON. All segments will appear followed by software revision and then 0.0g. Allow 5 minutes warm-up time.
- TURN OFF: Press and hold MODE OFF until display indicates OFF, then release.
- ANNUNCIATORS on display: bat=low battery indicator, *=stability indicator.
- Select weighing unit by momentarily pressing MODE OFF.
- press REZERO ON to rezero display.
- Place items to be weighed on pan and read weight when stability indicator (*) shows.
- TARING: press REZERO ON to zero display; tared weight remains in balance memory until REZERO ON is pressed again.
- Weight below hook (stored in battery compartment), may be screwed into
bottom of balance. Do not overtighten (finger tight only).
With balance off, press and hold REZERO ON until MENU is \displayed, then release. Press MODE OFF to scroll to the desired menu item , then REZERO ON to execute.
- A.Off: Set auto shut-off feature (shutoff after 3 minutes nonuse); press REZERO ON to view current setting ON or OFF, use MODE OFF to change it, REZERO ON to return to menu.
- UNITS: Set g, oz, oz t, dwt, Parts Count. Press REZERO ON to view current
status (on or off) of each; MODE OFF will change setting, then REZERO ON will accept displayed setting. When all have been set, display will return to UNITS.
- LIN: Performs linearity calibration. Press REZERO ON to bring up -C-
and value of mass. Do not disturb balance while -C- is displayed. Place required mass on pan and press REZERO ON. -C- is displayed with value of 2nd mass.
Place 2nd mass on and press REZERO ON. When stability indicator, balance is calibrated; balance exits the menu and stores changes.
- END: Exit menu and store settings
- Parts Counting
- Place container on pan and press REZERO ON to tare it.
- Press and hold REZERO ON until SETPC is displayed, then release. SET XX
is displayed, where XX is sample number (5, 10, 20, 50); change with MODE OFF.
- Add XX parts to container and press REZERO ON.
- Add parts as desired and read quantity on display.
- To read weight of parts, press MODE OFF to change to any of the activated units, then return to parts counting using MODE OFF until PC is displayed. Sample
weight is retained as long as balance remains on.
- With balance on, press and hold REZERO ON until CAL is displayed, then release. -C- will be displayed followed by the value of the mass which must be placed on the pan. Do not disturb balance while -C- is displayed.
- Place the required mass on the pan and momentarily press REZERO ON.
- When the weight on the pan is displayed with the stability indicator, the balance is calibrated.
- Error Codes:
- err 0: invalid checkum data. The balance may need recalibration, particularly linearity calibration.
- err 1 Sample weithed exceeds CAPACITY of balance (or underload or needs recalibration)
- err 4: Incorrect or no calibration mass used; balance will use previous cal data.
- err5: Value is too large to display; >99999 counts. Possibly invalid parts counting sample.
- err 6: Parts count error--sample less than 1d; parts mode exited.
- err 9: Internal data error; retunr for service.
- Parts: call 800-526-0659. Ohas 29 Hanover Rd, Florham Pk, MH 07932