Biotech entrepreneur Tillman Gerngross reveals how he turns the impossible into multi-million-dollar companies.
By Karen Endicott
Students learn more than technology in Thayer School's new Thailand exchange program.
By Kathryn LoConte Lapierre
Professor Peter Robbie ’69 adds art to the science of meeting human needs.
By Elizabeth Kelsey
Eight alumni discuss their perspectives on design
Interviews by Elizabeth Kelsey
- Partners in Success
By Dean Joseph J. Helble
The Great Hall
- Awards: Students’ Arsenic Removal System Wins National Prize
- Classroom: Technology Assessment
- Entrepreneur: Student Runs Energy Audit Company
- I Want One of Those: Infrared Navigator for the Blind
- Philanthropy: Thayer’s Campaign Reaches Goal
- Publications: Faculty Books
- Virtual Tour: Around the School with Thayer360
- Just One Question: What Engineering Project Excites you Because of its Innovative, Efficient, or Elegant Design?
- Thayer Notes