The work of alumni is in plain sight, if you know where to look.
By Karen Endicott
Historic instruments bring engineering’s past alive.
By Matthew Forman ’11
For Professor Daniel R. Lynch, resources and human rights are inseparable.
By Adrienne Mongan
- Strategies for Challenging Times
By Dean Joseph J. Helble
The Great Hall
- Classroom: Technology, Law, and Entrepreneurship
- Endowed Chair: Robert A. Pritzker Professorship
- Faculty News: New Profs Arrive
- I Want One of Those!
- In Memoriam: Professor Emeritus Arthur Kantrowitz
- Lab Reports
- Leading Edge: Nation’s First Ph.D. Innovation Program
- Research Focus Areas: Engineering in Medicine
- Service to Humanity: Micro Hydro-Power
- Just One Question: What Invention or Feat of Engineering, From Any Time Period, Impresses You Most?
- Thayer Notes