Behind every great medical advance, there's a great engineer.
By Elizabeth Kelsey
Inventing medical devices is all in a day's class work.
By Kathryn LoConte
Plastic surgeon Joseph Rosen wants to fix health care. Teaching engineering students is part of his plan.
By Lee Michaelides
- Engineering in Medicine
By Dean Joseph J. Helble
The Great Hall
- Classroom: Perspectives on Medical Imaging
- Curriculum: New Degree: M.S./M.D.
- I Want One of Those: Take-a-Breather
- Investiture: Class of 2009
- Student Competition: Formula Hybrid Speeds Ahead
- Dartmouth Society of Engineers: Help Build the DSE
- Just One Question: What Work Are You Doing in the Medical Engineering Field?
- Thayer Notes