Dean Joseph Helble explains three new initiatives for maximizing Thayer School’s impact on the world.
By Lee Michaelides
Jeffrey Melton Th’99 Drives the Nation Toward Sustainable Highways.
By Adrienne Mongan
For international students Thayer School is a foreign adventure.
By Jennifer Seaton
The Great Hall
- Classroom: Industrial Ecology
- Community Service: Schweitzer Fellows
- History: Knowledge With Know-How
- Honors: Lee Lynd Wins First Lemelson-MIT Award
- I Want One of Those!
- In Memoriam: Professor John Strohbehn
- Innovations: A Day at the Hybrid Races
- Lab Reports
- Online: New Look on the Web
- Q & A: Professor Richter on Retirement
- Service to Humanity: Extending Engineers Without Borders
- Spot Poll: Have You Ever Worked on a Project that Failed?
- Tribute: The Ultimate Mentor