As entrepreneurship grows at Thayer School, innovators encounter pains as well as gains.
Professors Venture into New Markets
By Genevieve Chan
Drew Endy Th'98 is constructing a tool kit for engineering living systems.
By Jon Douglas '92
The Great Hall
- Capital Campaign: The Thayer Experience
- Classroom: Substance of Civilization
- Construction: Beam Team
- Engineers Without Borders: Water Works
- I Want One of Those!
- Lab Reports
- Leadership: UConn Prof Joseph Helble Named Dean
- Overseers: Four New Overseers
- Sports: In the End Zone