Annual Fund Volunteers
The work of volunteers is essential for advancing Thayer's mission "to prepare the most capable and faithful for the most responsible positions and the most difficult service."
The Annual Fund Office is always available for support. Please contact Brenda Beard (Brenda.Beard@Dartmouth.edu) or call 1-877-5-THAYER.
- Steven T. Patterson '71 Th'72 — Chair
- Michael C. Chapman '76 Th'77 — Past Chair
- William J. Ablondi '77 Th'80 — Member for M.S. alumni
- Eric H. Fitz Th'05 — Member for B.E. alumni
- Christopher P. Fuller '89 Th'89 — Member for M.E.M. alumni
- Alexander D. Price '04 Th'05 — Member for M.E.M. alumni
- Eliot A. Smith '55 Th'56 — Member for 1950s
- Harris B. McKee '61 Th'63 — Member for 1960s
- Robert B. Garman '69 Th'70 — Member for early 1970s
- Richard K. Akerboom '80 Th'82,'85 — Member for early 1980s
- James L. McNamara Th'89 — Member for late 1980s
- Timothy J. Connors '88 Th'90 — Member for early 1990s
- Christina Dowding Nicholas '94 Th'95 — Member for late 1990s
- Ariel A. Diaz '02 Th'04 — Member for 2000s
- Laura Weyl Th'08 — Member for 2000s
- Shounak Simlai '05 Th'07 — Member for 2000s and international alumni
- Duncan A. L. MacLean '94, Th'95, '96 — Leadership Giving Co-Chair
- Benton C. Routh '86 Th'86, '87 — Leadership Giving Co-Chair
- Christopher S. Ambrose '86 Th'90 — Past Chair
Class Agents are assigned 15-30 classmates or colleagues to solicit throughout the year using various communication tools.
Tools for Volunteers
- Volunteers Site: The Thayer School Volunteers Site is a secure database accessible with a Dartmouth NetID*.
- Dartmouth Alumni Directory and Career Network: The Dartmouth Alumni Directory and Career Network provide a way to access all of Dartmouth's alumni services.
*You will need to use a Dartmouth NetID instead of your user name to access the directory and career network. Your existing password will work, but you will need your NetID to log in. Get your Dartmouth NetID.
Once you have your NetID and password, you can log in to the Volunteers Site, selecting "Dartmouth Alum" for the Realm/Location.