Thayer School's 2006 Investiture ceremony took place in Spaulding Auditorium in the Hopkins Center on Saturday, June 10 at 10:00 a.m. The Investiture speaker was Nicholas M. Donofrio, the Executive Vice President for Innovation and Technology at IBM Corporation.
For more information about Investiture, contact Thayer School's Academic and Student Affairs Office at (603) 646-3801 or email Daryl.Laware@Dartmouth.edu.
2006 Investiture Program
- Faculty Marshal: Tillman U. Gerngross
- Student Marshal: Sarah C. Smith D'05 Th'06
- Joseph J. Helble, Dean
- Barry P. Scherr, Provost
2006 Robert Fletcher Award Recipient
- Nicholas M. Donofrio, Executive Vice President for Innovation and Technology at IBM Corporation
Recognition of 2006 Award Recipients
- The Dartmouth Society of Engineers Prize: Nelson Rosa, Jr.
- The Charles F. and Ruth D. Goodrich Prize: Richard S. Darling
- The Thayer School of Engineering Corporate Collaboration Council Engineering Design Prize: Brian S. Hendrickson, Jonathan Bing Knight, Eben R. Sargent
- The Thayer School Faculty Award for Academic Excellence: Yoosik Kim
- The Thayer School Dean's Service Award: Douglas W. Van Citters
- The John C. Woodhouse Engineering Design Prize: Andrew T. Johnston
- The John C. Woodhouse Environmental Engineering Prize: Richard Lance Martin
- The Caroline Henderson Prize: Steven A. Musica
- The Brieanna S. Weinstein Engineering Design Prize: Meredith A. Lunn
Excellence in Teaching Award
- John P. Collier D'72 Th'77
Outstanding Service Award for Staff
- Michelle M. Batt D'99 Th'00
- Judith L. Durell