Dartmouth's Off-Campus Programs
Engineering students may pursue study abroad through Dartmouth's Off-Campus Programs.
Students interested in foreign study should contact Professor Erland Schulson, Chair of the Engineering Sciences Department.
Special Engineering Program
The Helmut Schmidt U. has approximately 3,000 students and offers state-of-the-art engineering laboratory facilities.
Dartmouth B.E. students may choose:
- 12 weeks of coursework and/or
- an 8-week summer research experience
Study topics include:
- Artificial intelligence
- CAE methods in automotive engineering
- Digital signal processing
- Electromagnetic compatibility
- Fundamentals in vehicle dynamics
- Process automation
- Numerical methods in computational engineering
- Surface technology / materials science
- Wireless automation