Thayer School Electives
The following list contains some of the more popular Thayer School elective courses available to MEM students. All Thayer School graduate courses are available to MEM students—please check prerequisite restrictions.
- ENGS 146: Computer-Aided Mechanical Engineering Design (Diamond)
- ENGS 171: Industrial Ecology (Wegst)
- ENGG 173: Energy Utilization (Sullivan)
- ENGG 174: Energy Conversion (Laser)
- ENGM 185: Topics in Manufacturing Design and Processes (Lasky)
- ENGM 186: Technology Project Management (March)
- ENGM 188: Law for Technology and Entrepreneurship (Goodenough)
- ENGM 189: Medical Device Development (Paulsen)
Tuck School Electives
Included in the MEM tuition are up to 2 Tuck School electives. Students may opt to take more than 2, but this requires additional fees.
The following list contains some of the more popular Tuck School elective courses available to MEM students. All courses require permission from the instructor and prior approval of the MEM program director.
- Advanced Competitive Strategy (D'Aveni)
- Entrepreneurial Finance (Townsend)
- Financial Reporting & Statement Analysis (Howell)
- Introduction to Entrepreneurship (Fairbrothers)
- Management of Service Operations (Shumsky)
- Marketing Research (Rooderkerk)
- Strategic Brand Management (K. Keller)
- Supply Chain Management (Pierson)
- The Business of Healthcare (Conway)
- Tools for Improving Operations (Hall)