Admission to the dual-degree program is through:
Attn: Jenna Wheeler
Thayer School of Engineering
14 Engineering Drive
Hanover, NH 03755
Toll-free from U.S or Canada: 1-888-THAYER6 (1-888-842-9376)
All others: 603-646-3677
First-Year Dual-Degree Students
- Review the dual-degree information sheet (PDF). International students should also review the addendum, which explains several issues affecting international applicants to the program.
- Consult with your dean or academic advisor regarding the acceptability of Dartmouth courses toward the degree requirements of your college.
- Obtain approval from your college to participate in the program, and check on financial aid.
- Download the application form (PDF).
- Return the completed application to Thayer School by February 1 prior to the year you are planning to come, depending on the program option you choose. That is, apply by February 1 of your sophomore year (for the 2-1-1-1 program option) or your junior year (for the 3-2 program option).
Second-Year Dual-Degree Students
Dual-degree students returning for the B.E. year apply through B.E. admissions.